NFT® Zinc Aluminum Alloy Wires
NFT Zinc Aluminum alloy wires are manufactured from the highest purity metals. As with our pure zinc wire, the zinc + aluminum alloy wires are manufactured using only Special High Grade zinc (99.995 %) as the primary material. Aluminum is alloyed with zinc to produce a range of zinc aluminum alloys including 85 % zinc / 15 % aluminum to 98 % zinc / 2 % aluminum.
Zinc aluminum wire is in inventory, ready for immediate shipment.
- Combines the properties of zinc and aluminum.
- Meets the requirements for Class B Slip Coefficient and Tension Creep Test.
- These alloy wires are used for flame and electric arc spray.
- These coatings are machinable.
- Zinc aluminum wire may be used as solder.
- NFT Zinc Aluminum Wire is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standard.
|Alloy||Aluminum %||Zinc %|
|Zinc / Aluminum Alloy||85/15||96/4||98/2|
|Melting Range (oF)||720-842||720-765||720-729|
|Range of Standard Diameters||0.064” diameter to 3/16” (0.1875") diameter|
|1.6 mm diameter to 4.76 mm diameter|
|Zinc aluminum wire is available on spools, in fiber drums and in steel drums.|
Other alloys are available upon request.
Other diameters and a range of drum and spool sizes are available on request.